The following information is designed to inform you about the aspects regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with the General Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (“GDPR”) and the national legislation in force.
1. General information
We, the company European Courier Express SRL, with the registered office in str. BALOTESTI, NR. 111M, PITESTI, ARGES registered in the Trade Register under no. J / 03/1708/2005 having CUI :RO 17961136, (the “Company”), we represent the operator in accordance with the GDPR. The contact details of the company responsible for data protection are e-mail: office @ vinuriafrica.ro, phone: +40 760701036
2. Purpose of processing and categories of data processed:
The Company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
⦁ In order to provide products / services in the field of non-specialized wholesale trade of food, beverages and tobacco in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company;
⦁ In order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company;
⦁ For the following purposes, all aimed at the Company’s field of activity:
⦁ Providing information on commercial offers (eg newsletters, electronic messages on various channels, etc.)
⦁ Providing information regarding the events of the Company
⦁ Providing information to assist the needs related to a particular product
⦁ Participation in opinion polls regarding the products and services of the Company
The following categories of data are processed in European Courier Express SRL:
• Name, identity document, function, address, email, landline and / or mobile numbers.
• Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you made to one of our contact centers, a Customer Service, an email or a letter sent or other records of a contact with us
• Information about your account, such as payment or receipt details, subscriptions you use, account numbers or other information related to your account or included in our business relationship management portal with each client;
• Access legitimacy information – we will collect passwords, indexes and similar security information used for authentication and access to accounts and services;
• Your preferences for certain products, services and lifestyle when you tell us who they are or when we assume they are, based on how you use the products and services of European Courier Express SRL
• Marketing preferences;
• See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies, web beacons and other technologies, including advertising data;
• Your browsing history. European Courier Express SRL collects the categories of websites that you have browsed from your own mobile, device or PC, for example sports, music or news. However, we do not have a history of the sites you browse, which is limited to a short period of time to allow the connection to be made. We use this interest information to send you personalized marketing offers or to show you personalized ads. You can opt out of the ads according to the Cookies section on our website www.vinuriafrica.ro or, in the case of marketing, through the settings sections on the partner sites;
• Information we obtain from other sources, such as public or private authorities, fraud prevention agencies, as well as other data providers. These include demographics, interest data, and online browsing behavior.
• In order to improve the services offered, the conversation with our consultants could be recorded and transcribed in text format. If you agree to authorize the recording and transcription, continue the call with our consultants. If you do not wish to do so, please close the call and contact us by other means of communication as presented in this document (email or chat system on the website www.vinuriafrica.ro)
• For the loyalty program consisting of offering advantages, discounts, discounts to reward the customer’s loyalty.
• The level of services you provide – for example, operational problems and other events that may affect our services;
• Responses to invitations and confirmations for participation in events.
The personal data we process are mainly your identification, transactional, financial, demographic, location or other personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources when you become our customer, or when using the products. or our services.
Personal data sensitive discloses your racial and ethnic origin, political views, religious and philosophical beliefs, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data, health data or life or sexual orientation data.
European Courier Express SRL does not intentionally collect sensitive personal data from you to store them.
The legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for collecting and processing your data for each of the purposes mentioned above is:
⦁ The contract for the supply or provision of services to which you are a party or your request before the conclusion of a contract;
⦁ The legitimate business interests of the Company, for example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our services, direct marketing and improving our services. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our commercial interests to ensure that they do not prevail over your rights. In some cases, you have the right to object to this processing. The legitimate interest of the Company in order to allow us to exercise the rights provided by law in our favor, to take legal action against any illegal activity or that prejudices the Company
⦁ Compliance with an imperative legal requirement, for example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict the use of your own data, which controls the object of our services. what will be provided; or
⦁ In addition, to the extent that you have agreed, your consent. The processing of personal data on the basis of consent is an additional purpose for the processing of personal data in order to execute the contract to which you are a party and does not condition the provision / provision of the contractual services.
⦁ Processing is necessary to perform a task that serves a public interest
We will collect your personal data when, for example:
• Buy or use any of our products and services;
• Register for a particular product or service;
• You subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services offered by us;
• Contact us through various channels, or request information about a product or service;
• Visit or browse our site or other partner sites.
• You have given permission to other companies, such as our business partners or our partners, as well as our third party suppliers or contractors, to share information with us about you;
• When your personal data is public; or
• You are the client / beneficiary of a commercial activity we purchase / lend.
We also collect information from certain organizations, if applicable and to the extent that we have legal grounds for doing so. These include fraud prevention agencies, business directories, verification / control agencies, invoice calculation agencies and contracted service providers.
3. The categories of recipients to whom the personal data collected can be disclosed:
To achieve the above goals, we use the following categories of suppliers of products and services / authorized:
⦁ Suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the supply of products and services in the field of European Courier Express SR;
⦁ State authorities (including tax authorities);
⦁ Accountants, auditors, judicial experts, lawyers or other such external advisors of the Company or to third parties who provide products and services to the company (security services providers, IT systems, financial consultants)
⦁ Company suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the marketing and promotion process.
4. Duration of storage
Your personal data will be kept by the Company for a period not exceeding the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above and / or for any other duration required under the legal obligations applicable to the Company. Usually your data is stored for as long as you have an account on our platform, but some of them can be kept after closing the account for 10 years according to the applicable tax law or when our legitimate interests require it.
5. Your rights
The regulation confers upon the persons to whom a number of rights are processed by personal data. Thus, in addition to existing rights, we also find the right to data portability and data portability. In short, the rights you have:
The right to withdraw at any time a consent given to stop a processing of the data based on your consent. pursuit of our legitimate interests.
The right of access – means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us that we process or not the personal data concerning you and, if so, you have access to the respective data and to the information on the way in which these data are processed.
The right to data portability – refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used by us and which can be read automatically, but also to the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this this is technically feasible.
The right to the opposition – refers to your right to oppose the processing of personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when considering a legitimate interest of the operator. When the processing of personal data is intended for direct marketing or processing based on express consent, you have the right to oppose the processing at any time.
The right to rectification – refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – means that you have the right to request the erasure of personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you oppose processing and there are no other legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to restrict the processing – can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; processing is illegal, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction; in case the European Courier Express SRL no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; if the person has opposed the processing for the time interval in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person.
The right to file a complaint – complaints regarding the processing of personal data can be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
The client has at any time the unconditional possibility of sending a written request / notification / notification, even without motivation, to Vinuri Africa at the email office[at]vinuriafrica.ro or the deposit adress at European Courier Express SRL from str. BALOTESTI, Nr. 111 M, in order to unsubscribe from the newsletter or through which it expressly expresses its intention not to receive from Africa Wines, by any means of communication, the contact details provided (telephone, e-mail, etc.). , information / promotional / messages regarding the commercial activities of Wines Africa.
For the exercise of these rights, as well as for any additional questions regarding this information or regarding the use by the Company of personal data, please contact our data protection officer, choosing any of the communication methods described below.
You can contact us:
⦁ By email – at: office[at]vinuriafrica.ro
⦁ In person or by a request sent by post – to the Company Headquarters (at the address mentioned in point 1); or
⦁ Telephone – at:+40760701036